Graviola Information For a
Powerful Immune System
This Graviola Information Sheet tells of the special attributes that have been associated with this small evergreen graviola tree,
also know as soursop, that comes from the tropical rain forest.
One of the super plants - it is just another special herb God gave us for our health which is best known to support drainage and support for the immune, digestive and lymphatic systems.
The graviola leaf is what you want to consume and is commonly sold in capsules or as a graviola extract.
Health Benefits of Graviola for the Immune System
Graviola Information - Historic Uses of Graviola
- Graviola and cancer studies have shown a graviola extract to help various types of cancers (breast, colon, lung, pancreatic, prostate, liver) by prohibiting cancer cell division and causing cancer cell death.
- Graviola and cancer studies have shown a graviola extract to help cancer tumors by blocking ATP to tumor cells causing cell death while not harming healthy cells
- Graviola and cancer studies have shown a graviola extract to be effective against multidrug resistant cancer cell lines.
- Graviola has been shown to be beneficial for the heartand liver.
- Graviola is a natural antimicrobial used to kill bacteria, viruses, parasites and fungus.
- Graviola helps the nervous system by calming nerves, relieving stress, improving sleep and lifting depression due to its ability to stimulate serotonine receptors.
- One of the health benefits of graviola is that it lowers blood pressure.
- Graviola assists the immune system in cleansing abnormal cell/tissue growth.
- Graviola helps alleviate muscle and joint pain.
- muscle spasms
- gall bladder
- glucose stabilization
Graviola Information - Cautions