One Key Benefit of Fasting is
Swift Health Improvement
The physical benefit of fasting to boost immune system and help many other conditions such as allergies, weight loss and fibromyalgia is listed here. Most disease conditions can be benefited by fasting.
Some of the ways fasting boosts the immune system:
- in general diverts energy from digestive system to the immune system
- promotes monocytes ability to guard the body
- promotes killer cell activity
- elevates immunoglobulin levels responsible for passive immunity
- increases macrophage activity which destroys bacteria, viruses, damaged cells and other foreign material
- enhances neutrophil which engulfs bacteria and other microorganisms
Fasting is probably most closely associated with spiritual fasting and Christian fasting though many people fast for a variety of reasons. No matter what your reason, it is important to know how to fast and the difference between water fasting, juice fasting and other partial fasts.
It is very important to learn safe and healthy fasting techniques.
Some physical benefits of fasting and conditions helped:
- Increased alertness
- Breaks addictions
- Elimination of anemia
- Relief from arthritis pain
- Lower blood pressure
- Lower cholesterol
- Chronic Fatigue
- Stronger Immune System
- Improved complexion
- Crone’s Disease
- Resets DNA
- Healthier eating habits
- Increased energy
- Diminished desire for food
- Elimination of food allergies
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Improved memory recall
- Lowered pulse rate
- Sinus infections
- Better sleep
- Enhanced sense of smell
- Relief from tinnitus
- Toxins are dumped
- Varicose veins
- Clearer vision
- Warts disappeared
- Weight loss sustained
Return from 'Benefit of Fasting' to 'Home Page'
Remember, nothing heals the body – the body
heals itself when provided with what it needs!
Go to 'Alkaline Foods'
Go to 'Factors to Boost Immune System'
Go to 'Factors that Weaken Immune System'
Go to 'Easy Healthy Recipes'